Senior FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Should be able to take initiatives and contribute in the product design and architecture. Should be responsible for ensuring that software development efforts are align with user stories, wireframes, work items, and also completed within deadlines.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Strong 5+ years of software development experience including web development.
- Strong previous experience of developing Single Page applications.
- Strong understanding of ECMAScript specifications.
- Strong previous experience with Web Front-End development using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS 3, SASS, Responsive UI using Bootstrap etc.
- Experience of developing hybrid mobile applications is a plus.
- Good understanding of tools like NPM, Gulp or Grunt build automation
- A can-do, self-driven attitude, and able to contribute in the product design and architecture.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design patterns, preferably UI design patterns.
- Strong understanding of functional programming and functional reactive programming.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with the local team, colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of UX
- Skills with Java and Spring (IoC)
LOCATION OF WORK: Ljubljana, Slovenia / Belgrade, Serbia