YOUR MAIN TASKS
- you will design and develop software to meet business requirements,
- you will document the development code,
- you probably don’t like it, but you will: maintain and write technical documentation and functional specifications for your own work, of course,
- we know you will be happy to maintain components or services; and independently designed and developed components or. functionality,
- we will accept your suggestions for improvements to existing components, functionality or architectural changes.
WE EXPECT AS MUCH OF THE FOLLOWING AS POSSIBLE
- diploma in technical (computer) field or equivalent practical experience,
- at least 3 years of programming experience in Object C and Swift programming languages,
- experience using SwaggerHub or OpenAPI 3,
- knowledge of using the Git source code management system (GitLab),
- ability to define an architectural system,
- automatic UI testing.
- excellent, young and highly motivated team,
- we have modern approaches to work and a relaxed atmosphere,
- in our company you can grow both career and professionally,
- we provide education and training,
- a team that starts the day with breakfast in the Halcom kitchen and ends it with table football,
- we have flexible working hours, we enable work from home,
- a company that has various benefits that enable quality work-life balance.